Ambient conditions for rated power output with muffler and RV enclosure, per ISO 8528-1:
– Temperature: 77° F (25° C)
– Altitude: 500 ft (152.4 m), (99 kPa dry)
Typical power output change based on ambient conditions:
– Temperature: Power output decreases 1% for every 10° F (5.5° C) increase
– Altitude: Power output decreases 3.5% for every 1000 ft (305 m) increase
Ratings represent minimums. Actual performance may be significantly higher based on installation and operating conditions.
– Meets National Park Service sound level requirements (60 dB(A) @ 50 ft) for national park use.
– Typical installation will further reduce sound level.
R & K Products
3750 Metropolis Lake Road
West Paducah, KY 42086
Phone Toll Free: 877-503-9062